Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Amway ALS 2009

Photobucket

Hello guys, September 2008 will be a new fiscal year for all Amway Distributors. This year i have pledged to go all out with my distributors and my soon to be wife (Amy) to fight for the ALS trip (Amway Leadership Seminar) which is venued at Los Angeles (City of Angels).

I have been to L.A 10 years back, It would be a remarkable memory to revisit the destination once more. Plus what is good about the ALS is, it is an all paid trip by Amway and the treatment we will receive are beyond any other travel we could have benn to. This year LA package includes. Hollywood, Disneyland, Universal Studios, Sea World, Nutrilite Farm Tour. Apart from that me and amy are deciding to extend our travel to the Grand Canyons and Ada, Michigan to visit the Amway HQ as recommended by our upline mentor Yuen Charn.

See you in the ALS 2009, I'll be There YC and Amy

3 comments:

imkok said...

gogogo ...ALS

Anonymous said...

I've not been to L.A. before. I will be there with you Dear year 2009. I promise YC and Susan that this time we will make L.A. our first step to all coming ALS trips in our Amway Biz.

We will bring along our team leaders over as well! We promise!

amy aka crazyahmie

Zerofrost said...

Yupppp, this year seems to be more serious than ever.. more committed.