Friday, July 25, 2008

Shogun Buffet Dinner

Photobucket

Lol, we were having a farewell dinner for Eunice yesterday and we celebrated it in Sunway Pyramid - Shogun. Nice place i would say compare to 1 Utama branch. There are more food choices too. Overall the food was okay, nothing marvelous like the ones Saisaki. Nice ambience and comfort overall.

Photobucket
Farewell for this girl in "circle". Good luck and all the best to you.

Photobucket
Warren & Me

Photobucket

Photobucket
Chessy Oysters (taste a bit not too fresh) lucky nothing happen

Photobucket
Sashimi Galore (Kenny's and Amy fav)

Photobucket
Escargots in cheese and tempura prawns

Photobucket
Clam (la la) in Superior Soup

Photobucket
Ice cream with Fondue choc

Photobucket
Fruits Deserts by Kenny

Photobucket
Me and my lovely...... :)

Photos courteousy of : Kenny Lau.... (i also got my camera one haven't got the SD card dammn,.....)

For more pictures on Eunice Farewell after effect you can catch the exclusive pictures only at my fren super blog at IM KOK P.S: Have to look at the Ecard my colleague design and look at the special enlarge area......

3 comments:

imkok said...

lol...unfortunately ,most of the foods doesn't attract me as well...else i gonna regret my absent-ness...buahahhaa....(but. the ice-cream seems nice huh !)

Zerofrost said...

ahahahah. the food also dun attract me much too, cos i dun like japanese food one. Lucky got Tempura, Lamb Shank etc hahahaah

zenetlife said...

I missed quite some of them. Alot of them I couldn't eat!!! Waaaa....